Wedding Anniversary at Combers Beach

I was bit surprised when I visited Combers Beach in Tofino in the early morning and saw a woman in a wedding dress carrying a camera and tripod. Her husband was carrying a large photo and was also dressed for the occasion.

I learned that they were celebrating their second wedding anniversary by taking a self portrait of themselves holding a photograph of their first anniversary which shows them holding a photograph of their wedding.

I've been married 43 years and I think if we tried this the photo would look like a view down a long tunnel. I wish this couple well and since I didn't get any contact information I hope at some point they see this posting through the magic of Google and social media.

The bride dressed in typical beach attire

Finding footing amid the driftwood


Happy Anniversary to these folks

 www.poltrack.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)