New Ipswich Center Village Historic District

The  New Ipswich Center Village Historic District was placed on the National Registry of Historic Places in 1991. When I discovered that I could not find the Historical Society on Google Maps, I added it.

Originally this building was a blacksmith shop, later it was a school and now is the New Ipswich Historical Society

September 2017 - I added this photo to Google Maps

Old millstone is used as a planter

I wonder what this stencil was used for

A antique pumper

Many items to see


Nat Ober built this model of the Barrett House as a school project. It is on display at the Historical Society

The Old Town Hall is also part of the Village Historic District. Sadly it remains in disrepair with a bad foundation.

 www.poltrack.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)