No Excuses

It was fairly easy to avoid exercise when I was working. There was always a time conflict with work and meetings. It was easier to sit in front of the computer and eat chips than seek out an elliptical machine. However that all changed in March of 2016 when I retired. I discovered that my AARP insurance covers membership in a program called Silver Sneakers. The program is offered at Mount Wachusetts Community College which is about a 30 minute commute. I was pleased to find that the fitness center has a lot more offer.

I have NO EXCUSE for not exercising

Fitness Center

I have never tried to play, I have zero coordination

The Center has an extensive collection of machines and free weights

I've decided that swimming is the best activity for me. 

A Silver Sneaker class, a mix of toning and stretching exercising. 

I look forward to swimming in a heated pool knowing that it is below freezing outside

 www.poltrack.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)