Poland Spring Preservation Society

While visiting family in Casco, my cousin's husband took me on a tour of Poland Springs Preservation Park. Beautiful grounds. I didn't see the actual bottling plant which was nearby.

I don't know the purpose of this tower and forgot to ask

Cures gravel?

Ricker family crest "Wisdom is the gift of God"

Modern Logo

When we visited, they were preparing for a wedding

Antique sign

A water closet, powerful flush

Elegance in the rest room

Saxon symbols for Wisdom, Health and Wealth 
This used to be a gift shop and restaurant but didn't have enough patrons. I love the way it looks.



Lighting came from a skylight

"Ken" takes the waters. Look how healthy he looks

The SOURCE, location of the original spring

All Souls Chapel also on the grounds

Interior of All Soul's Chapel

Interesting architecture

Welcome to Preservation Park

 www.poltrack.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)