New Ipswich Autumn Festival

The New Ipswich NH Rec Dept held their annual Autumn Festival at Memorial Field on October 14, 2017. They have posted a number of photos on their Facebook Page. These are a few of my photos.

Cow Pie Bingo, for the longest time, the cow did not participate. Someone suggested more fiber.

This is an interesting costume, apparently it is some TV character but I thought it was a Lego guy.

Mason Brook had a variety of harvest items in a colorful display

Mike Ordway (Mason Brook Nursery) coaches pumpkin bowling

The two Heathers

The Festival Troubadour

The Rec Department served food at the Festival

I didn't see any cider being pressed, but all the parts were there

I saw some great facepainting

Elsie the six day old calf. So cute.

It wouldn't be Autumn event without a hayride

 www.poltrack.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)