Snow Squall

 

snow squall

ALERT!

At 3:00 PM I received a text alert on my phone about a a snow squall. I didn't pay much attention because these things are only a problem if you are on the road.  I remember a time when I was working in Acton, MA, I left work in the afternoon traveling along Route 119. The sun was out and the roads were clear. All at once the snow came. Visibility was down to nothing, the roads became slick. I creeped along following the tracks of the car in front of me. Thankfully I am now retired, so I can look out at the chaos without being part of the story.

Snow Squall

It is eerie how fast this came on, One minute the sun was out and then it was a white out. The birds didn't care, they are tough.

Snow Squall

Fifteen minutes later the sun returned. I'll be happy when Spring is here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Caturday (Analog Edition)