Look What I Saw at the Green Center

It was quiet at the Green Center today. There were other events in town, an Easter Egg hunt, Road Race & Pancake Breakfast at Somero's Maple Farm. We did get the usual donations of clothing, books and toys and items like these.

I took this home and listened. This CD promised that I would be able to get anything I wanted in life. It was amazing. All I had to do was go to a website and sign up for a thousand dollar course of training, seminars and workshops. This is going back the Green Center.

These eyes made me a bit nervous

Everybody loves Elmo

This is different

In your Easter Bonnet

Simulated Image in Peacock Frame
I Loved JFK but other Presidents were in the group of posters

No one took our Easter bunnies. We'll put them away till next year.

We had something similar in the 1960s. You could make a drinking glass from a beer bottle which had a sharp edge that would cut your lip unless you spent hours sanding it with silicon carbide sandpaper. Also you would get around the bottle with a clean cut and suddenly the crack would veer off and ruin the piece.

We like this and it sparked a conversation about squirrels and helper monkeys with Aimee Wallace

Someone brought in a collection of Rooster Pottery. See how much fun we have?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)