Look What I Saw at the Green Center

Green Center Open March 24, 2018

It was a relatively slow day at the Green Center. This happens when we have two openings in a row. Still some wonderful "amazing" items were donated.

And so much more, see below

I collected a number of crutches and walkers that I will take to the New Ipswich Congregational Church. Free to anyone that needs them.

This unique attic ladder arrived today, very clever and was taken almost immediately.

A pillow made from a recycled shirt

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream (we have two units)

This is different

Do you have Coulrophobia?

I find this disturbing but someone snatched it.

We have old technology

When I was a kid we called these click-clack boxes

Pick up a trophy

Ready for Easter

More Easter



Happy St. Paddy's Day

"I think we agree, the past is over"

Antique?

Train Whistle

You can donate food to food bank at Sacred Heart, NICC or several other drop off places in New Ipswich. That is probably the better place for food donations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)