Night Photography

The New Ipswich Photo club meets on the second Wednesday of the month at the New Ipswich Library. The only exception to that schedule is prior to tax filing when it is moved to Thursday to accommodate a free tax group.. Each meeting we chose a "theme" to concentrate on for shooting photos to share with the group. I've  been stumped by several of them. I was lax about the theme "night photography" mainly because it was too cold to venture outside.

Also I'm not entirely comfortable with choosing exposure settings, times and ISO settings for shooting in the dark. Here is my crop of photos taken in New Ipswich & Temple.


Pizza Haven Too - 1/5 Second F/1.4 ISO 64
Doctor John Preston House, Turnpike Road - 2.5 second f/2.2

Front Door at Temple Town Hall - 1/15 Second f/1.2 ISO 64

Congregational Church, Temple, NH - 4 Seconds f/1.2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)