Look What I Found at the Green Center

The Green Center Will Be Open 

April 14, 2018

Readers of my blog know that I've been posting scanned photos from the collection of the New Ipswich Historical Society. I've finished the scanning portion of that project, but not all the photos have been posted. That being said, this post is about something related but separate.

I've become so attuned to seeing older photos that I grabbed this little souvenir booklet at the Green Center and finally got around to scanning it. It is probably only of interest to a small audience of folks, but it is something I found at the Green Center. Click on the photo below to see all the photos.

Saint Stephen, New Brunswick, Canada
Souvenir Booklet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)