Christmas Eve in New Boston

I'm dreaming of avoiding a White Christmas like we did in 2015 but in reality we hit the SNOW jackpot. On Christmas Eve we got a snow/ice mixture but avoided losing power. By the mid afternoon the roads were in good shape so we were able to visit my sister in New Boston for our annual Christmas Eve festivities.

It is snowing on Christmas Morning and hopefully it will taper off before noon so the family can visit for a brunch and Christmas gifts. Merry Christmas to all of you, be safe and happy in 2018.

Susan found some seasonal chair covers at her recycle center. My sister and I have a mutual appreciation for recycling centers. She has her room at the transfer station and I have my Green Center.

Lizzie made a big hit at dinner by providing an Ambrosia Salad.

Alex was happy to have his own plate with cold green beans

Blowing out candles with Grandma

A longtime Polish family tradition is sharing a Christmas Wafer (opłatki)

Alex set up a race car track on the rug

Jesse treated us to a great display. The icy driveway added to the brilliance

 www.poltrack.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)