Looking Back at February 2017

A look back at February 2017, the shortest month and the gateway to mud season.


Sometime our morning walk is an exercise in survival. It can be cold, especially when the wind is so brisk it sculpts the snow drifts

My bird feeder is actually a squirrel feeder in spite of my many efforts to prevent pilfering

If it is Saturday and the Green Center is open, I'll be volunteering

A study of shadows in Greenville, NH

Visiting Lora DePlante's Guineafowl on River Road

Mud season starts in late February

A visit to Noone Falls in Peterborough, NH

I had lots of opportunities to play music with these folks at the People's Place in Gardner. 

A nice little brook on the way to Peterborough. The road is now closed, I plan to visit in 2018

Sapphire, the resident cat at Agway weighs in just in over 10 pounds


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)