Look Back at April 2017

A look back at April 2017, spring arrived and just a bit more snow. After retiring I found more time for photography.

The beavers were hard at work in New Boston, NH. This is one impressive dam project

New growth for my bleeding heart
Lamprocapnos spectabilis

The snow retreats the daffodils emerge

On a warm day I went for a midday walk at Dunn State Park in Gardner, MA. A short one mile loop around the pond.

Interesting color for a fungus seen on the trail

Viburnum blossoms beginning to open

Fiddlehead ferns are edible if you are willing to do the work removing the fuzz

Snow day in early April

Yesterday I spotted a couple at Costco festooned with ribbons and homemade buttons. When I asked about the buttons, Ruth Potwin explained it was part of her Unity Sash Project, to create dialog, build bridges and find common ground.

Lots of folks in New Ipswich keep chickens and sell eggs. So much better than the grocery store and more colorful too

A birthday breakfast with my mom at Parker's Maple Barn in Mason, NH

An infrared view of Water Loom Pond

Willard Brook State Park is located just over the border from New Ipswich in Ashby, MA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)