Looking Back at March 2017

A retrospective look at March 2017 in photos.

Daffodils make their appearance in early March, sometimes right through the snow

One of the themes chosen by the New Ipswich Photo Club was "barns".

On my last day of work and first day of retirement I assisted my co-workers fixing software bugs

All the fixing bugs and retirement stuff gave me an appetite

After I retired I am able to spend a lot more time meeting folks in New Ipswich. I had a nice chat with Mike Barra about his portable sawmill

My Amaryllis waited till March to bloom. I have several bulbs in the basement that are dormant waiting for 2018


Frosty the Michelin Man spotted in New Ipswich

The sap starts running in late February through March. Several sugar houses are in New Ipswich and I make a point of visiting them when they are in operation

A walk by the Souhegan River in New Ipswich





Getting a jump on summer by visiting Wentworth Greenhouses in Rollinsford, NH

Wentworth Greenhouse

The Greenhouse has a resident cat

Clivia at Wentworth Greenhouse

The greenhouse had an Agapanthus in bloom. I've one for over 10 years that does nothing but sprout leaves



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)