Look What I Saw at Rustored Salvage

We spent a week in Cape Cod which kept me away from my weekly volunteer duties at the  New Ipswich Green Center recycle center. Thankfully my son and his girl friend found this place in Wellfleet on Route 6 which has a similar vibe. When I saw the Nash Rambler, I knew that this was the place for me. However our Green Center has better prices and better organization, even without the car.

Rustored Salvage is located on US 6 in Wellfleet. I remember when this used to be an A&P Grocery Store
For some reason, there seemed to be a large number of outboard motors. My Dad had one like this that he kept in the cellar when it wasn't in use.


Two tone, needs some work

And the horse it rode in with. Another outboard motor

The had a number of religious items

One the left, Home Soda returnable bottles from Leominster. I used to buy the root beer for ice cream floats.

Lots of vintage toys

Yikes

Not one but two scapulars

Rock N' Roll

I had a pogo stick when I was a kid

Tons of decorative belt buckles

A Labor Day tradition 
Original artwork


Nixon is the one

Goth supplies

More Original Art

More bling for you

I'm a Comic Sans guy

Just the thing for someone with Coulrophobia

Lots of biker stuff

A classic Glenwood

Chairman Mao returns

Disturbing isn't it? 
Take your own ECG



For the Railroad enthusiast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)