Cape Escape 2018 - Our Rental Property

Back when I was a lot younger, I would go to the Cape with a sleeping bag, camera and guitar. I would sleep on the floor in my cousin's barn on Commercial Street in  Provincetown. A number of times I awoke with several spider bites. The place had nooks and crannies for the critters to enter.

In the 1980s we did a lot of camping at Nickerson State Park, a wonderful spot for biking and fresh water swimming.  However as we age we opted for a rental near the beaches in Eastham. These places are expensive but comfortable and are large enough for a group.

This place was nicely landscaped and VERY close to Nauset Light Beach

I love having an outdoor shower but this one had no pressure. It may be a deal breaker if we decide to rent this place again

Nice backyard, quiet. One night I could hear the surf

Deck

Screened porch was nice for reading

All the rooms had overhead fans, a welcome addition but...


Hypnotized by the Ceiling Fan

The living room

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)