Memorial Day (Morning Program Part 1)

New Ipswich observes Memorial Day a week before the calendar date. We do this so we can secure a band and the American Legion Color Guard. I find that the morning program is most poignant. Peter and Bonny Jo set up a tent and provide coffee and Nisu and the opportunity to socialize.

The Gnibus family always decorates their yard for this holiday.

My first Memorial Day with Dad, Mom and my Grandparents

Honoring our WWII Veterans

Bonny Jo and I always have a chat about Gardening. This "planter' was used to process hogs

As long as I have marched in the morning parade I have seen the Halsalls family pay  their respect as we march by on Page Hill Road. A fellow veteran mentioned that you don't see that everyday but I see it on a regular basis in New Ipswich. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)