Look What I Saw at the Green Center

It felt like summer today at the Green Center. I made the right choice wearing shorts. We got the usual collection of donations and I learned a few things about products I didn't know existed (doggie diapers).

The Green Center will be open again on Saturday, June 9, 2018 from 9 -12 PM.


I have an egg face

Brand new spiffy helmet size medium

More Beanie Babies

I didn't know this this was even a a product but it is Doggie Diapers.
Cherie grabbed these but you can find these online.
We have helmets of all types


They were able to land with a single engine

This is one proud and happy Grandma 
We love seeing babies at the Green Center


Almost a perfect pictured but SOMEONE photo bombed it

Unique teapot

We specialize with old technology

Shoot yourself a healthy salad

It's 1964 and this is the chair. In the background is the SOLID MAPLE bed frame that no one wants because of its paint job.

NO NO NO Please don't bring us torn stuff

Hand painted pencil box

Wooden shoes from Holland

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)