Leading Lines

The monthly photo theme for our photo club is Leading Lines. I'm not coming up with new ideas but  I found plenty in my archives. Here are a few.

The Photo Club met at Connolly Brothers Dairy Farm in Temple, NH
This is one of my "leading lines" photos from that shoot

Garden Tour at the home of Ken Vengren and Harrison Kendall

Garden Tour at the home of Ken Vengren and Harrison Kendall

Hay Loft in New Ipswich, NH

Cattle Stalls at the Hillsborough County Fair grounds in New Boston, NH

Nice walk to White Ledges in Temple, NH

Shadows lead the way at Shieling State Forest in Peterborough, NH

Looking up at dead trees in a swamp in Townsend, MA

Gritty walkway at Hopkinton Dam

Autumn Farm Stand in Greenfield, NH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)