New Ipswich Community Page

I never intended for my blog to be dedicated to a single topic. When I undertook the task of scanning photos for the New Ipswich Historical Society and posting them, I realized it was headed in that direction.

I've created a separate Google Community page named New Ipswich, New Hampshire which will eventually contain all my postings related to the town of New Ipswich, but organized around topics using filters (see screenshot below). It supports commenting.

This blog, the communities, collections, photos and more can all be found on my website poltrack.net.

Just one more thing... The Green Center will be open March 3, 2018


Screenshot of filter capability for communities

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)