Tabraham House at Bank Village

In 2011 I was given a tour of this home in Bank Village. At that time the person living there asked me to photograph the grounds and interior. She was hoping to host a house party for Joe Biden as she had done in 2007 (in New Ipswich). The photos were going to be provided to the Secret Service so they could assess the security of the venue because in 2011 Biden was Vice President.

Sadly the party never happened, but I did get a chance to learn about this beautiful home.  The New Ipswich Historical Society has a number of early photos of the property including some when it had a wrap around porch. It is known as the Tabraham House.

Photo John M Poltrack
Feb 2018

NHIS catalog 97.398
Barrett-Thompson-Tabraham House

NHIS glass negative

One of my photos taken June 15.2011

NIHS catalog 92.282 circa 1929

NIHS catalog 92.280 circa 1929

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)