Look what I have for the Green Center

We got our share of the 2018 Blizzard in New Ipswich.On Saturday morning it below zero (Fahrenheit) with strong winds and drifting snow. I usually volunteer at the Green Center, which was closed due to the low temperatures.

I compensated for the closure by spending time in my basement with my own collection of useless stuff.

The storm was beyond my capabilities so I enlisted the help of my neighbor with his tractor

I spent some of the day in my basement, picking out items that would be perfect to donate. This is all part of my New Years resolution to practice Swedish Death Cleaning. I have no idea why I have so many key chains. Why do I have the keys to a Saturn Car that I got rid of 20 years ago?

I can't part with these pliers but wanted to share since they are so unique. The one on the left was used to loosen cannon plugs on avionics equipment.

I never really know when batteries are truly dead but I saw a video that shows that dead batteries will bounce. Once they start leaking I consider them dead. The bigger question is why I have so many of them.

quaint garden trowel for the Green Center

My dad had this strange thing. It is supposed to allow one to drive nails into concrete (but without the 22 power). On its way to the Green Center

Dust off your Gateway 2000, I have the software 

I'm donating the wrench caddy but not the wrenches

NOTE
GREEN CENTER IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF GREENVILLE & NEW IPSWICH ONLY. START A RECYCLING CENTER IN YOUR TOWN, REDUCE, REUSE AND RECYCLE.

The next scheduled Date is January 20th but that may change

Visit my website poltrack.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)