Swedish Death Cleaning

I read an article in the Washington Post about Americans being pack rats. I'm definitely guilty as charged. Once again I've made  the New Years resolution of de-cluttering my life. It is  huge undertaking. My son has already informed me that he doesn't want to be responsible for all this crap after I'm gone, so I need to embrace the idea of Swedish Death Cleaning.


I found that photography gives me a way to hold onto memories of these treasures without actually finding a place to store it. I've even created an online photo collection called Unused Things.


I bet you have a drawer like this in your home

I actually parted with these but it took 10 years of moving them around my basement


Visit my website poltrack.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)