Look What I Saw at the Green Center



It was a another busy day at the Green Center on Saturday with more donations of Christmas decorations, wrapping paper and other treasures. I was able to get rid of two of my three turntables and a toaster oven. 

This unique candy dish is made of glass. I was surprised that no one took it

I have a friend who collects frog items, this is perfect.

Katy was a good sport and agreed to model this hat.

Do you need a unique jewelry holder?

Detail on a large lamp that arrived. Still available

If you have a dog, you will eventually need this

The Green Center is a mecca for old technology. This came with a wired remote control

Elaine has been busy decorating for Valentines Day

Hand painted beer steins

Are you ready for some football?

NOTE
GREEN CENTER IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF GREENVILLE & NEW IPSWICH ONLY. START A RECYCLING CENTER IN YOUR TOWN, REDUCE, REUSE AND RECYCLE.

The Center will be open Feb 3, 2018 - 9 AM to Noon

Weather permitting

Schedule Posted on Town Website


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)