Looking Back at May 2017

Happy New Year! When I awoke it was a brisk minus six degrees Fahrenheit (-21 C). Brrr, what a day to be reviewing photos taken in May, just 5 more months to wait. Stay warm and think SPRING.

I visited Beaver Brook Association in Hollis, NH, a wonderful nature area with 35 acres of hiking trails, gardens and other features. I intend to return in 2018 (when it is warmer).
Beaver Brook boardwalk




Wooded trail on an impressive slope

Apple blossom time

Main building

Bloodroot (Sanguinaria canadensis)

Yellow trout lily (Erythronium americanum)

Fields of daffodils

On the Boulder Trail in Dublin looking for a Blue Heron rookery

We found it

Beavers were busy

I wish I had a more powerful telephoto lens but they cost a fortune

Coming in for a landing

Native Rhododendron flowers brighten the trail

New Growth

I finally found the time to visit Frye's Measure Mill in Wilton, NH.

A trip to the coast always includes lunch

Fish & Chips at Petey's

Memorial Day in New Ipswich

Memorial Day in New Ipswich

Dandelion Farm in my front yard

Dealing with the latest tweet from Trump

A visit to Stonefalls Gardens in Henniker, NH

Red gate at Stonefalls Garden


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved On

Snow Squall

Caturday (Analog Edition)